London based two Pakistani girls died due to Gas heater

Police confirmed that Maria and Nadia Rehman died due to gas leak from faulty water heater . Post mortem report proved that death cause is carbon monoxide poising. Social Media reported that two sisters Maria 25 and Nadia 17 murdered during visit to Pakistan from Uk. A police spokesman in Mirpur said: “c We have looked at the cylinders, the pipes, the bodies of the girls. We have gone through the crime scene a number of times. “We have found no evidence – no scientific evidence – to suggest anything different to arrest anyone in this case.

Check Also

Crypto marketplace Coinbase ready to list on US Stock exchange

Cryptocurrency exchange Coinbase planning to take place in US stock while its still need permission …